Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Liebster Award

Liebster award
During the week I got a comment on a post that Melissa from FreeingImperfections had nominated me for a Liebster Award. I'm really excited about my site and so happy that people are taking notice of it. I also love meeting new people and this seems like a great way. 

According to the description from Melissa's site, the Liebster Award is:

1. This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
2. The award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.
3.  Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
4. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
5. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
6. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
7. No tag backs (aka, don’t nominate the person who nominated you).
So, here are 11 random facts about myself:
1. I have brought lunch to work everyday except for 1 since the end of August until this past Friday.
2, Coffee is a necessity. Everyday.
3. I'm addicted to Pretty Little Liars and Nashville.
4. My sophomore year of college was my favorite.
5. I'm not as shy and way stronger than most people think.
6. I wish I could go to the bar in yoga pants, a sweatshirt and sneakers.
7. I'm most comfortable in sweats,  a sweatshirt, hair up and curled up on the couch.
8. I can't wait to move to NYC and see what my career has in store for me.
9. I lose my glasses on a daily basis (watch out for me on the road!).
10. 98% of the time I'm sleep deprived.
11. I have problems putting my iPad down, another addiction of mine.
And now the answers to Melissa's questions about myself:
1. Where did you come up with your blog’s name?                                    
 I love yoga pants and if I'm not at work or out that's usually what you can find me in. I was trying to create something clever and that people can relate to. What girl doesn't love yoga pants?

2. What’s your favorite type of cardio?                                                          
I love to run and spin. When I run I get to be in my own little world and get rid of a ton of stress. 


3. What’s your least favorite exercise?
Step classes. I tried them in college and at the gym near my house and I got bored too easily. I just didn't love the classes.

4. Would you rather be gluten intolerant or lactose intolerant?
Hmm, in reality neither! I would rather be gluten intolerant though, I like dairy products.

5. Cold or hot climate?
HOT always. I love to go snowboarding but I am a beach bunny all the way.

6. If you could eat only one dessert for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Swirls and Twirls frozen yogurt (think Pinkberry only better)

7. What imperfection about yourself do you kind of like?
How short I am. I can use it to my advantage sometimes. I like taller guys (around 5 foot 9 to 6 feet) so I end up looking super cute next to them.

8. Favorite Christmas gift from 2012?
Loved my Garmin Forerunner 10.

9. Name something you never thought you would or could do that you’ve since done. (Ex: for me, running a half-marathon)
I wasn't too big on school so I never though I would graduate college and excel in something I wanted to do. But almost 2 years later here we are, graduated and on the path to becoming a great publicist.

10. Name the first 5 things you can pull out of your purse right now.
Keys, wallet, chapstick pot, gum, and hand sanitizer.

11. Name one way that blogging has grown you as an individual.
Blogging has helped me grow as an individual by confirming some of my passions and also making me a better writing. PR is all about writing each day and when I started my site my writing became stronger. 

Now, I'm going to nominate:

Becky Run Fun Done
Bethany Lee Project Whitespace

Please e-mail me at LifesBetterInYogaPants@gmail.com for the questions (I didn't want this post to be TOO long!). Looking forward to connecting!

Thanks again Melissa!

Xo,
Lynette





4 comments:

  1. congrats on the award! And yes, I think wearing yoga pants all day everyday would be ideal and coffee is most definitely a necessity!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Like how great would it be to wear yoga pants all day while drinking coffee? My dream job lol

      Delete
  2. So happy to see all the different answers to these questions! I also agree that coffee is a necessity. That's awesome that you graduated college and are in the career field you want to be in - something I hope to accomplish one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the questions! Good luck with everything! It was definitely work but I'm happy with how everything has turned out.

      Delete