Monday, November 12, 2012

Holiday Wish List 2: Tech



This weeks wish list theme is tech so I'm sharing the top 5 items that have caught my eye this season.

To keep track of mileage/pace:
[Garmin Forerunner 10, $129.99]
To have more than 8GB worth of music (mine is completely full!):

[Apple iPod Nano, 16GB, $149]

To make working on my iPad easier:
Bluetooth  Silicone Keyboard for iPad  Tablet
[Bluetooth Silicone Keyboard for iPad Tablet, Brookstone, $59.99]
The quicker the bottle gets opened, the faster I get my wine:
Main Product Image
[Rechargeable Automatic Wine Opener With Foil Cutter, Brookstone, $39.99]
To take better pictures for my blog:
[Nikon Coolpix S4300, Nikon, $129.95]

What do you think are the hottest tech items this year? What are your technology must-haves for the 2012 Holidays?

Xo,
Lynette

13 comments:

  1. Can I have one of each? Also, they've changed the iPod nano AGAIN? Whaaat. I swear that thing changes more than any other Apple item.

    That keyboard is also so cool!! I'm thinking Christmas gift for boyfriend with that one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'll get right on that, look out in the mail :p I know! I don't want a touch iPod but I need more room for my music. And I think the keyboard is awesome too, it's so conevenient!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The forerunner is cool, I must get one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All are very nice. I think I like the ipod best but the keypad is nice too. I can't stand it when dirt and dust get caught in the keys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those keyboards. It won't be till after the holidays, but I do plan for a tablet soon. At this point I am leaning strongly toward the Nexus 10.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - those keyboards look totally fantastic - I totally don't understand how they work , but what a brilliant idea . Too bad i don't have an ipad! They're all great products. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want one of those garmin watches also!!!! Definitely on my list as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, that bottle opener looks fun! But it would take up too much space.

    Would love to see what photos you would take with the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of these!! The wine one is going on my list first... Great post. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to have the Garmin Forerunner since it gets really old trying to hold my iPhone in my hand as I run so I can check my jogging app.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wooooa. That is a high tech wine bottle opener. I have neglected my ipod and have been listening to spotify.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I asked for a garmin watch from my mom for Christmas! I have seen quite a lot of buzz around it from runners recently, and I really wanted a cute and not-so-bulky watch to track my milage. I think the new iPod products are really cute too, the pink is an awesome color! Good list.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you everyone for all of your comments! The Garmin seems to be a hit this season. Can't wait to test it out! Come visit the blog again soon :)

    ReplyDelete