Sunday, January 13, 2013

January Birchbox

I think the ladies at Birchbox knew that I'm on a serious budget and have been running out of beauty products lately. I'm VERY pleased with this months box, mainly because I will use just about everything they sent over. And for a bonus it came with a little poster I have hanging up in front of my computer called "25 Ways to Make 2013 Awesome."

Also, please excuse the grainy pictures. Apparently my iPad can't seem to focus on things.





Aerie Shimmer Fragrance [$14.95-39.95] I LOVE Aerie and this fragrance smells nice but a little strong. I will probably use it for a night out or important function.

DDF Acne Control Treatment [$44] I ran out of spot treatment awhile ago and have yet to replace it so I am very happy that I received this. It suggests you use this while you're sleeping, I'll probably use it all the time,

Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre [$16] Described as a French moisturizer and leaving skin primed for moisturizer, I'm sure I will use once it starts getting warmer to help my skin adjust to the weather change.

theBalm Cosmetics Hot Mama [$20] This is a two-in-one blush and highlighter. I may use this when I go out one night but I rarely wear things as such. I'm a very simple makeup kind of girl, that is if I end up wearing any.

Beauty Extra! La Fresh Eco-Beauty Waterproof Makeup Remover [$9.99] I recently ran out of makeup remover wipes as well so this was a pleasant surprise and it claims to take off my waterproof mascara. We shall see!

Overall, I'm pretty impressed with my January Birchbox.

What did you think? Would you use these products?

Xo,
Lynette






2 comments:

  1. How fun!! I used to be part of Birtch Box, but I left it for PV. Body!! I just love the idea of getting presents every month! :)

    ReplyDelete