Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Short Shorts? Not for Me!

One of the first sports I played was soccer and apparently my legs adapted to that and have not changed since. Therefore, short shorts and I are not friends nor will we ever be. 

I'm sure you've noticed how hot it has been- so I need some recommendations. What are your favorite running shorts?

Jessica D'Avanza suggested the Brooks Epiphany Boy Shorts. 

Since all my shorts are too big they are not making public appearances this year. My absolute favorite pair (pictured below) are from the Gap Fit line. I tried on a pair at the Lululemon warehouse sale and really liked the elastic around the thigh to keep them in place. 



So, what are your go-to's? Favorite brands? Cool designs? Help a runner out!

Xo,
Lynette

6 comments:

  1. Oiselle shorts!! I love, love, love them. They're so fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I should have used the discount you all were talking about on Twitter earlier. I'm deff. going to look into them :)

      Delete
  2. While I haven't tried them personally, I've heard a lot of good things about Old Navy's line or workout attire.

    And girl, I'm in the same boat as you. I've played softball for over 20 years and many of those years were spent squatting behind home plate in my catcher's gear. Add 10 years of volleyball to the mix and I have thunder thighs to boot!

    But you look strong and amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even know they had a workout line! I wonder if it's similar to Gap Fit. I really like their stuff.

      Ugh who knew 10 years of soccer would turn my legs into this!

      Thanks :)

      Delete
    2. Gap and Old Navy are under the same umbrella, I wouldn't be surprised if their clothes were similar!!! But you look GREAT, don't worry about those legs.

      Delete
    3. I'll have to look into the line...haha thanks!

      Delete