Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Promises

Happy New Year to all my pinterest friends!!! :)

I don't believe in making resolutions as they would probably be broken by now. Instead of making a list of things that will be tossed out the window by the end of the week, I'm making promises. Today, I'm going to share 10 of them with you.

In 2013, I promise to:

  1. Focus more on making me happy, rather than everyone else
  2. Continue to eat lots of greens and vegetables and lead a healthy lifestyle
  3. Not feel guilty if I miss a workout or splurge on non-healthy foods
  4. Work on trusting my friends more and "relaxing" (as I've been told I need to do)
  5. Finish my half marathon regardless of how much pain I'm in
  6. Stop being the only one making an effort in all types of relationships
  7. Not let the little things get to me
  8. Surround myself with people who make me smile and make me a better person
  9. Try lots of new things
  10. Disconnect from technology more often
Happy New Year to everyone! What are your goals/promises this year?

Xo,
Lynette

4 comments:

  1. These are wonderful promises!! I promise stick to a healthy eating plan and enjoy time with my friends and family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, I love it. I can promise #1 and #2 would have to start with "try" instead of continue. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha well once you start, it will be hard to stop, trust me :)

      Delete