Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I Don't Have Style, My Pinterest Does

It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that like every other girl in the world right now, I have a major addiction to Pinterest. Between the crafts, recipes, fitspiration and fashion I just can't get enough.Some things I keep in mind when pinning fashion is, do I own any of these pieces? Can I compile this outfit before work in the morning? Are most of the items basics I can wear again? Sometimes in the morning Pinterest is my savior. Today I want to share with you a couple of outfits I have worn in the past week that were inspired by my style Pinterest board

1.
[Grey, mustard yellow, black]
Inspired By:
Sweater, skinny jeans and pearls. Another cute fall look

2. 
[Green, off white, brown, skinny jeans]
Inspired By:
skinny jeans + cardigan + boots=fall

3.
[Grey, white, jeans, flats]
[My hair, I added a hat!]
Inspired By:
Casual Friday.

What do you think? Do you use Pinterest to help you choose outfits? Check out Life's Better In Yoga Pants on Pinterest for fitness, fashion, inspiration and more! 

Xo,
Lynette


2 comments:

  1. Who DOESN'T love pinterest? I just wish my real closet looked more like my pinterest closet! Now wouldn't THAT be amazing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!I've taken to making clothes shopping lists like I do grocery based off of my pins.

      Delete