Monday, November 26, 2012

Holiday Wish List 4: Cooking Utensils


If you have read previous posts or know me personally, you know how hard it was for me to narrow this list down to only 5 items. So, happy Monday everyone and enjoy my last holiday wish list of this year! I will be posting last minute stocking stuffer ideas in late December, so keep your eye out. 

To easily dispense waffle batter into the waffle stick pan:

[Chicago Metallic Baking Essentials Cupcake/Batter Dispenser, Amazon, $14.99]

So I can always use fresh garlic:
The Garlic Chop in its natural habitat - the kitchen
[The Garlic Chop, Koopeh Designs, $9.99]

So the wine is always chilled and ready:
[Cavanova Countertop Four-Bottle Wine Chiller, Sur La Table, $149.95]
I can never have too many frying pans or saucepans:
[Le Creuset® Fennel Two-in-One Pan, Sur La Table, $169.95]
To make cooking prep a little easier:
[Chef’n® Trendy Colors Pinch and Pour Nesting Prep Bowls, Sur La Table, $14.95]



What's on your kitchen essentials wish list?

Xo,
Lynette



2 comments:

  1. Obsessed with Le Creuset. FYI, the Home Goods near me on the Upper West Side often has some at a steep discount!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darling, from the bottom of my heart, do you think I am in any position to be at Home Goods right now?!? Home Goods is pretty much equivalent to Target!

      Delete