Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Apple Cinnamon Crescent Roll Things


One of my favorite fruits is apples. I usually eat them with breakfast and dip them in peanut butter. During the hurricane I decided to take my favorite fruit and put my baking skills to use. It was definitely a time for some comfort food so why not. These little apple crisp rolls came out delicious. As many people did last week, I ate way too much and these were consumed within 4 days.

Needed:

Pillsbury crescent rolls (I used the reduced fat version)
Melted butter
Cinnamon
1.5 apples, sliced

1. Unravel the crescent rolls on a baking pan lined with parchment paper.


2.  Brush each with melted butter.

3. Sprinkle with cinnamon


4. Fill with apple slices and fold.



5. Optional: Sprinkle extra cinnamon on the outside.

Bake on 350 degrees until apples are mushy and rolls are crisp. Enjoy!


Xo,
Lynette


2 comments: