Monday, November 5, 2012

Holiday Wish List 1: Fitness Gear





Happy Monday! To kick off the holiday season I am going to feature my own holiday wishlists for the next 4 Mondays. Today is all about fitness!

To improve my yoga poses:
Gaiam Yoga Block

[Gaiam Yoga Blocks, CitySports, $12.99]

To keep warm and been seen while running in the winter:
[GapFit reflective running pullover, $49.95]

To keep my naturally cold ears warm:
Saucony ViziPRO Drylete Headband - Women's
[Saucony ViziPRO Drylete Headband, CitySports, $15.00]

New yoga pants, a girl can never have too many right?:
Groove Pant*Slim*R
[Groove Pant, Lululemon, $98.00]
New running sneakers to train in:
Saucony  Women's Guide 6
[Saucony Women's Guide 6, $110.00]

What's on your fitness wishlist? Favorite brands? Styles?

Xo,
Lynette


4 comments:

  1. Basically the entire Lululemon store is on my wishlist ;) And a Garmin watch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally not surprised! I'm going to put the watch on my tech list :) I am so excited for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lynette...i loved tht stuff..."New yoga pants, a girl can never have too many right?:"....thts so damn universally true about gurls..!!! :) :) ...and about the life is good in yoga pants...yeaa,completely agree wid it!!Yoga is the need of the hour in todays world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynette!! You are totally up my alley with this post and those too come. I am obsessed with fitness clothing and gear, and you just can't have too much of any of it! Love those running shoes. The headband is too cute too. But around here, I have to wear a full hat in the winter cause it's soooooo cold.

    ReplyDelete