Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thursday Three: Favorite Holiday Songs

Apparently Christmas is in less than 2 weeks now. This is the first year I have been so preoccupied blasting holiday music on repeat was not a priority. It also might have to do with how warm it is and the lack of snow. Today's Thursday three is my favorite holiday songs. Take a listen!

[It's Not Christmas Without You, Katherine McPhee]

[Dominick the Donkey]

[Home This Christmas, Justin Beiber]

All videos courtesy of YouTube

What are your favorite holiday songs? Albums? 

Xo,
Lynette

2 comments:

  1. Um, I love Dominick the Donkey. I have no idea how that is really a holiday song or who wrote it (or what substances they were using when they wrote it), but I sing along SO loudly when it's on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously I's my dads favorite holiday song and it totally grew on me!

      Delete