Saturday, December 8, 2012

Cosmic Smile Toothbrush


When I went to the dentist a couple months ago the assistant told me I had great teeth which kind of shocked me because I use a $3 toothbrush, hate flossing and never brush long enough. Luckily with my new Cosmic Smile toothbrush I will be able to impress my dentist again next year.

Not only did I get to upgrade from my grocery store brush, it's also pink! The Cosmic Smile came in a nice little box with 3 different sized brushes (slimsonic, professional and interdental), a rechargeable toothbrush handle, and a docking station. A nice thing about this set is how compact it is. The toothbrush handle is very slim, an upgrade from the electric brush I had gotten years ago when they first came out.

I've been using this brush for about a week or so and love it. When I first brought it home I had to charge it over night so it would actually work (yes I learned that after it went dead after 2 seconds of use). There are 3 levels of vibration (normal, soft, and pulse) that are on a 30 second interval alarm for 2 minutes to ensure you brush for the recommended time. In all honesty, my teeth have felt cleaner than ever and stay cleaner longer. This is something I would definitely put on a holiday or birthday list if I were you!

Xo,
Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment