Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Samples Galore!


The same day I found out I was accepted into the Nike Women's Half in DC is the same day I got my intro Birchbox! What is Birchbox you ask? It is a small box of beauty samples that are personalized each month based on a profile you fill out. From what I know, the introduction box is a set of basics with a cute little note. Next month, however, everything that gets sent is supposed to be a perfect fit for me! I had planned to list each item I recieved but silly me lost the card that was included :x (I promise this is the first thing I do when I have my January box). You can still take a look at what I got though!






[MOX lip gloss, nail polish, shampoo, perfume, hair tie and pouch]

Are you a Birchbox subscriber? Which box was your favorite? Any product recommendations? 

Xo,
Lynette


No comments:

Post a Comment