Friday, October 26, 2012

My PR Essentials

These are my essentials that make getting up and out the door in the morning a little easier!



1. A cute yet comfy outfit always makes me feel ready to take on the world.
2. Chapstick. Especially for the winter since my lips are always dry (too much talking?).
3. Twitter keeps me updated and in touch with PR related news, editors, friends and what's happening in the world.
4. A pair of low heels that are versatile; comfortable enough to run errands in, stylish enough for an event.
5. Coffee. Coffee. Coffee. Need I say more?

What are your PR essentials?

Xo,
Lynette

2 comments:

  1. I might not be in PR, but I also need my caffeine (typically tea, sometimes coffee) and a good pair of heels :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always need coffee or else I would not be functioning at 6:30 AM!

    ReplyDelete