Saturday, October 6, 2012

Hey Fall, I've Missed You


Summer will always, hands down, be my favorite season. I’m a beach girl and love a great weekend out in Montauk. However, while I’m getting my tan on you can bet I’m daydreaming about my favorite fall fashions and counting down the days until I can get back into layers and boots. The temperature decided to drop this week so I wanted to share some of my favorite outfits!

[Hard to see but a Pinterest inspiration. Black denim leggings, black tank, tan cardigan, brown boots and a scarf]
[Fall colors. Skinny jeans, purple cardigan, mustard and white striped tank, and brown boots]
[And for the random 80 degree day lol. Light teal lace shirt, light wash denim capris and white espadrilles]

Ps. I'll work on taking better quality pictures :)

xo
Lynette



No comments:

Post a Comment