Friday, October 19, 2012

Mizuno Samurai Socks: Review


I have been a busy busy girl lately. Trying to balance interning, coaching, writing and attempting to have a social life is tiring. I did promise a post on the Mizuno Samurai socks I received 2 weeks ago though and here it is. I wore them last Wednesday during run club for a short 3 mile run.

       

The Mizuno socks were very form fitting. When I first put them on they were a little tight but loosened up after walking around for a bit. I really liked how low they were. I hate it if you can see too much of my socks over the top of my sneakers.


During my run they stayed in place and the mesh venting let my feet breathe instead of sweat to death. I would recommend these however be prepared for them to really hug your foot. 

In my opinion there is not too much you can say about socks but if you have any questions feel free to reach out!

Xo,
Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment