Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Healthy Dinner

Have you ever walked in the door after work and just didn't want to cook? Or does the thought of having to wash 6 different dishes for 1 meal exhaust you? I wanted to share one of my favorite healthy yet relatively quick meals. I've been making this a lot lately since I don’t need many pots and pans and the ingredients are simple.

Needed:
  • Square baking dish
  • Chicken cutlets
  • Green beans (or broccoli)
  • Sliced Potatoes
  • Your favorite seasoning
  • Melted butter

Arrange in baking dish, l-to-r, green beans, chicken, and potatoes. Sprinkle the seasoning on top. I usually use Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and a little garlic salt. I also chop some onions and throw them on top. After all ingredients are added, pour the melted butter on top. I use a small amount but use your own discretion. Cover with foil and bake for at least 45 minutes on 350 degrees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment