Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wind Down Wednesday

[Source]
After a long day a work, a tough run or an argument with a significant other, all we really want to do is wind down. For a new series of posts, I'm going to share my favorite ways to relax and end the day. And I promise each week will not have something to do with wine. In fact, today's advice is about music.

Something I really love to do when I've had a rough day is listen to songs that will pump me up. Yes, sometimes I blast Taylor Swift on repeat for a couple of hours but other times I pop my headphones in and get lost in a couple of my favorite songs. Usually I feel relaxed and empowered within 20 minutes! 

Favorite end of day songs include:

Chantel Kreviazuk-Weight of the World
Kellie Pickler- Tough
Demi Lovato- This Is Me
Chantel Kreviazuk- Time
Luke Bryan- I Don't Want This Night To End
Jake Owen- Barefoot Blue Jean Night
Carrie Underwood- Thank God for Hometowns
Miranda Lambert- Same Old You

What songs help you relax? Does music calm you down at the end of the day?

Xo,
Lynette Pettinicchi

No comments:

Post a Comment