Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thursday Three: Goals

For today's Thursday Three I'm going to share some goals. 1 is long term, 1 short term and the other is just a general goal. Even if you don't want to admit it, most of us have something they are working towards. So here we go:

Complete the 6.5 miles I plan to run on Saturday. It's supposed to be gorgeous out and I've been working hard this week. 

running quotes
[Source]
Land a job I have passion for in social media, PR, marketing or health and wellness.

[Source]
Accept that people are the way they are and I can't change that. If they aren't going to make time for me, maybe I shouldn't be making time for them.


Xo,
Lynette

2 comments:

  1. Really hoping for a great Saturday (and a great March 17!!). Good luck on your run!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You too! If I wasn't so broke I'd come cheer you on, but I just un-RSVP'd to a birthday party in the Financial District the night before

      Delete