Friday, March 29, 2013

Where Oh Where Have I Been?

woo hoo!
 


Yes, I'm well aware of the lack of posts this week. However, sometimes a girl needs to feed into her social (and sleep life). One of my high school friends came into town so I took a night to catch up with her and chat about her upcoming wedding and the other nights? Well, let's just say apparently it takes a week for me to get over a hang over nowadays. Guess I'm getting old.

Work has been going awesome but some late nights = later trains = my old butt just wants to eat and sleep.

This is a bit (a month) late but I was a guest blogger on a SPA sister's blog. Becca from Diary of a Slow Runner asked to me to write something up so I wrote about my first time cooking quinoa. Check it out here.

I solemnly swear to get my act together and get posts back to normal next week! Look out for some mud run and obstacle info, tea roundups, Wind Down Wednesday and Thursday Three's. Also, please let me know if there are any recipes I should test out!

Have a great weekend!

Xo,
Lynette

 

1 comment:

  1. I definitely feel ya! It can get so hard to keep up with writing sometimes.. I also feel like most days I don't even do anything to write about.. oh hey I went to work and rode the train AGAIN.. :)

    ReplyDelete