Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Vionic Shoes Review


A few weeks ago I attended Vionic's spring 2014 preview. Included in our swag bags were a pair of flats! I received the Olivia Leather Flat in Metallic Leopard. Last week, I finally got around to trying them out with an outfit inspired by Pinterest

The Vionic flats were so comfortable! I do admit, it took a bit to get used to them. All Vionic shoes are equipped with Orthaheel technology designed to reduce heel, knee, leg and back pain. I loved how much support the shoes offered. Some of my flats are so unsupported I can feel every little rock I step on. With these it was not the case. And they look super cute on. 


The Olivia Leather Flats are a little heavier than your average shoe and mine were a little big (I'm typically a size 8). But I don't think they were big enough to get a 7 so I think I would say they are almost true to size. Half sizes are available so if you are purchasing I would consider going down a half size. 


If you are looking for comfortable and stylish flats I recommend checking out Vionic. They're great holiday gifts too!

Xo,
Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment