Friday, November 22, 2013

Ham & Egg Cup Recipe

I have been looking at this recipe for over a year and I only decided to make it last weekend. Mainly because I have been slacking on getting recipes up. Eggs are something I eat everyday so I thought why not? The directions and ingredients were simple and cooking time was reasonable. I also made potatoes (which you can see I burned). 

Recipe courtesy of Recipe.com

Note: You will need a cupcake pan in order to make the cups. 


Ingredients:

  • Eggs (1 per each cup, I only made 4)
  • Deli ham (again, 1 slice per each cup)
  • Shredded cheddar cheese
  • Salt, pepper, garlic salt, onions (fresh or the seasoning kind)
First, pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees so it warms up while you prep.

Coat the cupcake pan with cooking spray. 

Then, place 1 slice of ham in each of the cups. Make sure to double each slice over so there are no holes in the bottom.  


Sprinkle some of the shredded cheddar cheese on the bottom of the cups.


Crack an egg into each cup. Sprinkle with the salt, pepper, garlic salt and onion. I also sprinkled some extra cheese on top. 


Place in the oven and back for about 20 minutes. 


Remove and serve! This breakfast is super simple and delicious. It's great for when you have guests or don't really feel like cooking. 


What are your favorite ways to make eggs?

Xo,
Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment