Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Years Eve

I'm not sure where this year went but I can for sure say it flew by. There were ups and downs, amazing moments, sad times and so much in between. While I'm bummed for another year to be over, I can't wait to see what 2015 is going to bring. 

In honor of it being New Year's Eve, here are 15 things that happened this year and 5 I'm looking forward to next year.


1. I moved, twice. 


2. I got to run the NYC Half Marathon and PR'd at Staten Island. 

3. I met some amazing new friends, and got closer with old ones.


4. Went to Boston for the first time and got to stand on the marathon finish line.

5. Successfully celebrated my birthday and Mother's Day (which were on the same day) without any major fighting. 


6. Finally made it up to Lake George for a girls weekend with Heather and Meg.


7. Partied with Lauren Bush Lauren and Taryn Manning.

8. Signed my first lease. 


9. Began writing for a local magazine. 


10. Finally resolved things with my best friend of 16 years (who also just got engaged!!). 


11. Made some bangin' crockpot meals.

12. Got a new job.


13. Landed my first WSJ placement.


14. Cooked a Thanksgiving dinner for 8 people (with a ham not a turkey!).


15. Volunteered in the medical tent for the NYC marathon. 

For next year, I'm looking forward to:

1. Making more memories with my friends and family and staying connected to everyone. 

2. Seeing where my blog goes and launch my ezine. 

3. Seeing where my career takes me. 

4. Running a sub-2 half marathon.

5. Taking time to slow down and enjoy my life. 


Have a wonderful and safe New Year. See you in 2015!

Xo,
Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment