Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers


Who knew Christmas was only 10 days away! Maybe 9 now. If you've somehow gotten through your major gift list and are just looking for a few stocking stuffers, you've come to the right place. And you've gotten further than I have.

Here are 3 last minute gifts for anyone on your list:


Bombas athletic socks are your new best friends. Not only are they stylish and comfortable, for each pair purchased, one pair is donated. The team learned that socks were the most requested thing at homeless shelters and knew they needed to do something about it. If you know me, I'm all about giving back. So get on this purchase. 

[Photo Credit]
Pukka teas are organic and delicious. One of my favorite blends is the gorgeous earl grey. I usually drink it in the morning at work and it keeps me alert all day!

[Photo Credit]
Lastly, sneak a little morning treat in someones stocking. I've been obsessed with Pretzel Crisps Peppermint Dark Chocolate. So much in fact they were gone in 2 days. Goes perfect with your Pukka tea!

Xo,
Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment