Thursday, December 4, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: Fitness


It's only natural that my first gift guide for the season is focused on fitness. It's chilly outside and training in the winter isn't too much fun if you aren't dressed appropriately. Here are a few things I hope are under the tree this holiday season:

[Photo Courtesy of Lululemon]
For me, a cold head can put a damper on my run. I am all about this black and grey Run with Me Torque hat from Lululemon. Perfect for long winter runs to keep my head warm! Or it can be worn slouchy for brunch or if you're having a bad hair day. 

[Photo Courtesy of Nike]
In the recent years I've gotten more into patterned running tights than I've ever been. These Epic Lux Printed leggings from Nike are at the top of my list regardless of how ridiculous I might look in them. 

[Photo Courtesy of Life's Better in Yoga Pants]
Music is essential for me and I'm not a fan of holding my phone or iPod in my hand. And sometimes I don't have pockets to stuff it in. The Armpocket is great for runners and comes in a variety of colors, styles and sizes. 

[Photo Courtesy of Asics]
What runner doesn't want new running shoes? I'm obsessed with these Gel-Kayano 21's from Asics and I really hope they are waiting for me under the tree this Christmas. 

What's on your list?

Xo,
Lynette 

Disclaimer: I am an ambassador for Armpocket. All thoughts and opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment