Monday, December 8, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: Food


As much as I love going out and trying new restaurants, I'm a huge fan of being in the kitchen. If  you're shopping for a foodie, here are a few things to consider:

[Photo Courtesy of Bed Bath and Beyond]
I have been dying for a Kitchen Aid. The recipe possibilities are endless- from muffins to mashed potatoes to spaghetti (with the use of an addition).

[Photo Courtesy of Sur La Table]
After sizzling my meat thermometer this past fall, I've got my eyes set on a new one. I'm always trying new turkey or pork chop recipes and like to make sure my food of fully cooked.

[Photo Courtesy of Sur La Table]
After having paella for the first time last month, I can't wait to make my own. Or anything else on a skillet really. Maybe a mac and cheese treat?

[Photo Courtesy of Sur La Table]
I think this little fondue set is the cutest for a date night. Whether it's cheese and bread or chocolate and strawberries, it's perfect for a night in. 

What are you getting your foodie this year?

Xo,
Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment