Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Pizza Pizza!

Being Italian, loving pizza is kind of in my genes. However my jeans won't fit if I'm constantly eating such foods. I had some whole wheat pizza crust in my house and needed a quick yet satisfying dinner last week so I decided to toss a small pie in the oven. I'm really happy we were able to find personal sized pizza crusts!

Here's what I did:

First I placed the crust on a plate to prepare the pizza. You could also probably do that on the baking sheet. 


Next I brushed the crust with oil along with some garlic. 


Add your sauce preference. I may or may not have used pasta sauce due to fact I had no pizza sauce!


Add toppings! I used broccoli (obviously), green peppers and chicken.


Top with your cheese preference. I mixed cheddar and mozzarella. 


Move to a baking sheet or pizza stone. 


Bake at 425 degrees for about 10 minutes or until you feel it is cooked through. Remember to lower the heat from 450 to 425.


Slice and serve!


What are your go-to pizza toppings? Do you make homemade pizza often?

Xo,
Lynette







No comments:

Post a Comment