Monday, July 1, 2013

Love the Life You Live

I'm sure you've noticed I disappeared again! While I would love to share posts with you every day for the whole month it's hard for me to keep up with commuting, workouts,  a social life and blogging. Unfortunately, and I don't pride myself on this, when a social situation comes up my baby (blog) tends to get neglected.  

So what have I been doing instead of writing?

I participated in my first mud run! I completed the Mud Man X with one of my college friends. 


I went to the Wanderlust Yoga Festival.



I explored Astoria, which is not in the running for my big move in February (fingers crossed)!


I did yoga in the middle of Times Square.



I attended runners boot camp.

[Photo courtesy of Amanda Rose Wellness]
I have also been getting some casual runs in to prepare for half marathon training which starts in 2 weeks. I've kept my mileage low and pace varied since I'm making sure my body is ready for the heat and humidity. Oh and working! It's Christmas in July in the PR world!

Who else is training this summer? What are your tricks and tips?

Xo,
Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment