Monday, April 24, 2017

Pietro Nolita


A few weekends ago, my friend and fashion designer Tasch  and I headed to Nolita to check out one of the pinkest spots in NYC. That's right, we went to Pietro.



Pietro doesn't take reservations and only holds about 15-20 people so we decided to do an early Saturday night dinner. We arrived at 5:30 PM, when they start evening service, I ordered the Violetta cocktail which featured house-infused lavender vodka.



At around 6:45 PM we sat at our table and ordered another cocktail. We ordered the Carta Da Musica Fusa as an appetizer and it was delish. So much cheese!

For my entree I ordered the Farfalle Al Funghi with whole wheat pasta. Holy goodness! Everything was just perfect. The mushrooms, pasta, cheese.



We wished we had room for dessert but when the waitress came to ask we had to say know. We were stuffed!

Pietro also has a brunch menu that I'd love to try down the line. I think it might be a whole day ordeal trying to go in the middle of the day.



If you find yourself in Nolita, I very much recommend checking out Pietro!

Xo,
Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment