Thursday, September 3, 2015

The Lole White Tour


Last night I had the honor of attending the Lole White Tour in NYC as a media guest. What an amazing evening! To kick of Sepember and National Yoga Month,  over 10,000 yogis showed up to do yoga led by Elena Brower, Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee in Central Park and listen to music by Ingrid Michaelson and special guest Donna De Lory.



According to the Lole White Tour website, "At Lolë, our mission is to encourage, motivate and bring together people to promote individual and collective wellbeing. This philosophy led to the creation of the Lolë White Tour, a truly inspiring event!" Everyone wears white as it is a symbol of peace and is encourage to connect with their mind, body and soul. 


This is the fourth year of the tour and it gets better and bigger each year. It was wonderful to be surrounded by so many yogis, and even some children, all enjoying this beautiful experience. I arrived at around 6:30 in the shirt provided to me as a last minute client interview kept me at work a little later than anticipated (shout out to my team for letting me come in early and leave early) and snagged a pretty great spot up front. I joined just as they were switching teachers to perfect timing. 


If you ever have the opportunity to attend, I highly recommend it!

Xo,
Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment