Saturday, September 12, 2015

RUN10FEED10 2015


Can you believe it's practically the middle of September already? With that being said, we are only 1 week away from my favorite race ever- Women's Health and The Feed Foundations RUN10FEED10. For the past 3 years I've boasted about it so I'm sure you're sick of hearing about it by now. 

This year, I'm incorporating it into my 9 mile run for that weekend. It is also the day after Expo East. So I will be one tired girl!


So what do I want from you? I want to run with you! Sign up now at www.RUN10FEED10.com and use the code R10F10PR for $5 off registration. 

The goal of the race is to help fight domestic hunger. 


After you race your 6.2 miles up and down the West Side Highway stick around for a fabulous post-race festival. Refuel, cool down with yoga, grab some goodies and dance to the live band. 


Here are the deets:

Date: Sunday, September 20, 2015
Time: 7 AM

Place: Pier 84 at Hudson River Park


So what do you say? Lace up and let's run the West Side Highway next Sunday and kick off the fall season. 

Xo,
Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment