Monday, January 26, 2015

Wonderful Things Happening

2014 was a great a year full of changes- a wonderful new new at a firm focused on health and wellness, a new apartment with a great roommate (after a not-so-great living sitch for 9 months) and the decision to do something in November 2016 that I've sworn up and down I would never do (can you guess what?). 

2015 is going to be a year of taking chances! I absolutely adore PR and my job so nothing changing there. However, in addition to that, this website and my new one (Nourish You Magazine coming soon!), I'm starting Keri Glassman's Nutrition School next week! I'm going to become a health coach. 

It is going to be the most wonderful early morning/evening/weekend addition to my life. Publicist by day (and all hours of course) and health coach by night. My dream.

However, being young and in NYC is no easy feat. I set up a Go Fund Me page on Friday because I do need some financial assistance. At first they we'rent offering a payment plan and $1000 was due up front by today. Fortunately, many people felt they couldn't do that and a payment plan was created, allowing me to register. 

While the payment plan is amazing, the financial burden is still going to be there for the next 4 months. I have to move again in September (helloooo broker's fee), I still have student loans, rent, MTA fare and more to pay each month on top of this. 

I'm asking all of you- if you can, please help. Anyone who donates, regardless of the amount, will receive a free month of coaching once I graduate. 

Please visit my site here: http://www.gofundme.com/LynetteNicole

Thanks in advance for your consideration. Can't wait to share my new journey with you!

xo,
Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment