Wednesday, January 14, 2015

NYC's Newest Fitness Concierge Site



[Photo Credit]
I love boutique studios but sometimes, they can get a bit pricey and destroy my monthly budget. Back in December, the reps for FitReserve reached out to introduce me to their new platform. 

FitReserve is a premium monthly fitness memberships giving you access to studios full schedules. Right now there are about 40 boutiques on there with more being added daily. One of the things I really liked was that you can book up to 4 classes per month at each studio. 

Booking is really easy. You can search for classes by studio or by type of class/day. 




The pricing is $149/10 classes or $249/20 classes a month which equals over 50% off each class. Right now the service is invite only but once you are a member you also receive exclusive perks such as  special events + experiences as well as special promotions from perks partners including:  Lole, Phat Buddha, Uber, Keri Glassman Nutritious Life, Bestowed and more.

I loved being able to try out new studios with FitReserve. Here's what I did during my trial:
  • Twisted Trunk Yoga- Acroyoga (x2)
  • Peloton- Spinning (x3)
  • Exhale- Yoga and CoreFusion Barre + Cardio
  • Brick NY - B/X
  • Clay Health Club + Spa- Tred
  • Mile High Run Club- Dash 28
  • Chelsea Piers - Surf Set (and their indoor track!)
There were so many time options and very few classes were blocked off because they were full. All of the instructors and front desk staff were great and answered any questions I had. 

As you know, I've begun training for my big spring half marathon and FitReserve appears to be the best thing to compliment my training right now, so I decided to continue. 

If you are looking for a superior fitness concierge service, sign up for FitReserve. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Xo,
Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment