Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year!

[Source]
It's 7:57 PM and I am writing this from the comfort of my computer AFTER I've eaten dinner. After work. Because I finally moved! 2013 was a year filled with challenges from work, friends, boys, sports and more. I wouldn't change any of it for the world because it landed me here. 

2014 is already proving to be a good one. On my calendar so far is the NYC Half in March and a Luke Bryan concert in September. And after coming back from Corning last week the Wineglass Half is high on my list!


[Source]
Now that I have hours on hours on hours of extra free time during the week, you should see more of the fabulous posts I use to have up. Like recipes or that I actually worked out instead of ate all day. Am I the only on who feels like they gained 20 pounds in 5 days?

Although this post is several days late, here's to 2014. Who knows what will happen, but I'm sure excited to find out!

Xo,
Lynette

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog via Road Runner Girl, great stuff! Life IS better in yoga pants :)

    I did the NYC Half last year, totally unforgettable, enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It most deff. is :) I'm really excited. I'm doing it as a fun run so I can take it all in.

      Delete