Monday, January 6, 2014

Classtivity Passport

[Source]
One of the biggest struggles I've had in the past 4 days is which gym to join or should I stick to boutique classes. I'm sure this is not something high on others peoples stress list but it was on mine. After going back and forth over what to do I finally sprung for Classtivity's Passport. 

Although I definitely did NOT read the fine print with this one. I have been signed up for their e-mails for quite some time and was really excited about the new studios that were just added. However, I can't take classes at them. Classtivity is not just a fitness concierge service. It is meant as a way to introduce you to new studios. I get 10 classes to use for the next month and can only visit each of the studios in the Passport selection once. 

I chose to take 2 classes this week- a spin class at Pedal and a yoga class at Yoga Vida (Union Square location). And next Sunday I will be headed to As One Effect

My dresser is arriving tomorrow, the last piece of the puzzle, and I am excited to get back on track with my workouts and eating. Although my budget is making me a bit limited on what I can buy, I'm making an effort. 

Look out for recaps all month from the classes I'm taking through Classtivity!

Do you use a fitness concierge service? Which one? Do you like it?

Xo,
Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment