Sunday, October 20, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

I know the month is almost over, but it's never too late to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month. My moms aunt was diagnosed last month, as was her mother and grandmother previously. For those looking to help the cause or spread awareness, here are two ways to do so now!

Kohl's is supporting the fight against breast cancer with a limited edition Kohl's Care Tek Gear collection. From tanks and tees to shorts and legging, there is something for everything. Each piece is reasonable priced (nothing over $15) and ALL proceeds are being donated. 

I was personally sent the Kohl's Cares® Tek Gear® Sports Bra and I have to say, for a $5 bra, it was great! Granted I have only been able to walk on the treadmill, I can confirm it's ideal for low impact activities. That would include walking, yoga, pilates, etc. As for sizing, I wish I didn't have to say this but it is true to size. I received a small and it fit perfectly. There are still items and time left, so take advantage of making a difference and getting some new workout gear.


This October, Sainthood Herbs is supporting women’s health by offering a special 30% discount on their line of “Women’s Health” natural herbal supplements.The full line includes products of globally-sourced natural herbs targeting Heart & LDLBlood & GlucoseMenopauseWeight ManagementUrinary TractMental Agility and Stress & Sleep. The brand was recently launched in 2013 and strives to help consumers live their healthiest life.


How are you supporting Breast Cancer Awareness Month?

Xo,
Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment