Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thursday Three: Burning Questions

For today's Thursday Three I decided to ask some questions I had, in addition to yesterday's post. Feel free to answer in the comments or e-mail me at LifesBetterInYogaPants@gmail.com, or just use them as food for thought.

1. PR friends, what is your go-to solution when you're having problems securing press?
[Source]
2. Since I was crazy enough to sign up to run 13.1 miles, where do I find the stamina to actually finish the race and not walk?

[Source]
3. I get to see one of my bestest friends next weekend in Montauk. What are your favorite winter spots on the East End?

[Source]

Xo,
Lynette

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the half marathon!! Which one are you doing? We will have to eventually find time to run together that will help with motivation for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing the Nike Women's Half in DC! Yes that would be great!

      Delete