Sunday, February 17, 2013

February Birchbox

Even though we had snow everywhere our mailman was still able to get to the mailbox and deliver my Birchbox. Which was nice since last week was quite the week. A little side note to the guys out there- do NOT call me to wish me a Happy Valentine's Day and then fall off the face of the earth. I hate the holiday already,  no need to make it worse. Easy solution, don't call :) 

Back to my box. I was slightly disappointed but I still like the stuff in it and the mascara will fit into my wristlet. There was a piece of Ghiradelli chocolate in there but it's long gone. 



[Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara-Great to carry around in my bag, full size $27]
[Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm, I've never tried any BB creams so hopefully this doesn't disappoint, full size $36] 
[Juice Couture Couture La La, the perfect spring scent, full size $19-90]
[Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Finishing Spray, hoping this doesn't leave my hair looking greasy, full size $25]

What did you think of your February Birchbox?

Xo,
Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment