Monday, November 17, 2014

The Holidays Have Arrived!



After a wonderful week of new workouts, I ended it with some fabulous friends by hosting a friendsgiving/housewarming party. It has been a whirlwind of a year and I am so thankful for each and every person who trekked out. I had the best time and loved being able to cook for everyone!

With that being said, not a damn thing was made with being healthy in mind. And that's OK! A few ingredients were organic but A LOT of butter was used and you know what? I didn't care. For the most part, I eat healthy and workout during the week and the holidays have the best food that I'm just not willing to give up. 

I spent the better portion of the day cleaning and cooking. I made sweet potatoes, stuffing cupcakes, mashed potatoes, a green bean casserole, a ham, crostinis and roasted mushrooms. Everything was super easy to make and used many of the same ingredients. 

[Window sill bar]

[Appetizers]

[A cute picture of me taken by NYC Living]

[The aftermath]
Are you hosting any friendsgivings this year? What are you making?

Xo,
Lynette 

No comments:

Post a Comment