Monday, November 24, 2014

Armpocket Ambassador


About few weeks ago I was contacted to see if I was interested in reviewing an Armpocket and learn more about their ambassador program. I thought why not- I rarely use an armband and the one I have is falling apart so there was no harm in trying out a new one. 

They sent me one of the multi-colored Armpocket's and although I wasn't too fond of the color (I asked to exchange for a different color) I am a big fan of the product. So much so that I applied for the ambassador program and got accepted! 

A few of the things I really love about the Armpocket include:

  • You slide your phone into the front pocket, that has a little strap, so your phone stays put, making it easy to use through the protector.
  • Fits snug around my arm. Although I've only worn it a few times, it hasn't stretched out at all yet. That was a big problem I was having with my previous armband. 
  • Since it's snug, I can't fit much in it but it holds my phone with a case one and my keys pretty comfortably.

I don't put music in my armbands for races so I'm intrigued to see how it does holding my shot blocks and how easy it will be to access them. 

I look forward to being an ambassador for Armpocket and sharing so much more information with you!

Xo,
Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment