Thursday, May 1, 2014

Thursday Three: May Things

How is it May already? Time is flying and I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. I know I've been slacking on blogging, I owe plenty of PR people posts. That's how you know it's been a busy few months, I owe my own people press!

I am excited that my birthday is in less than 2 weeks and I get to spend it with some pretty awesome people. However, that is not an excuse to slack on writing anymore. Here are 3 things I vow to accomplish this May:

Write at least 20 new posts for Life's Better In Yoga Pants (source)

Try and book that last minute room in Montauk I told my sister was already booked

Explore all of my new neighborhood now that it's nice out (I better not have jinxed it)


What are your plans or goals for May?

Xo,
Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment