Monday, June 3, 2013

Blue Monkey Coconut Chips

Last week I was obnoxiously hungry at work so I decided to finally test out my Blue Monkey Coconut Chips that I received over a month ago. I have to admit, the reason I was waiting so long is because I was a little scared of what they would taste like. I love coconut water but am not always open to trying new coconut flavored things- mainly because they disappoint. 

Since that was the last snack I had for the day- they had to suffice. And fortunately, they were great! I do wish they were a bit more chip like, ie. bigger and crunchier, but other than that they were great. 

The coconut taste is not too strong and it's not "pulp like." They pieces were a bit tiny but there were a lot. Definitely more than a serving so I saved some for later. The Blue Monkey chips were like hydration in a snack!


The chips are a great source of heart-healthy fiber, 100% natural, baked free of preservatives, and lightly sweetened with coconut nectar sugar and non-GMO cane sugar.  

If you enjoy coconut and are looking for a crunch you have found your match. I highly recommend checking out the Blue Monkey Coconut product line.

Have you tried this brand? What did you think?

Xo,
Lynette

3 comments:

  1. So happy you enjoyed the Coconut Chips! You'll have to try some of the other flavors next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got some of these at High Sierra Music Festival in Quincy, CA. i put them in my bag and forgot about them for 2 wks. found them today and decided to give them a try. they were AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete