Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Staten Island Half Training: Week 2 + a few

Whoa is time flying. I just wrapped up my last weekend in the Bridgehampton house which means it's time to go visit my parents next weekend and wrap up the summer. Sad face here. 

On a more positive and happier note, training has been going semi-well. I'm feeling stronger again, getting more toned and overall feeling pretty good about this race so far. 

It also looks like I skipped about 2 weeks of recaps so here's a little synopsis:

Monday 7/27 - Boxing at Overthrow


Wednesday 7/29 -Uptown Pilates (West Village)


Thursday 7/30 - New Balance Girls Night Out workout


Saturday 8/1 - Mandy Ingber yoga session and Heidi Powell Bikini Booty Bootcamp

Sunday 8/2 - 3 mile run


Monday 8/3 - Boxing at Overthrow


Wednesday 8/5 - Dash28 at Mile High Run Club

Thursday 8/6 - Boxing at Overthrow


Sunday 8/9 - 3 mile run

Clearly I've been a big boxing fan lately. Now that my little vacations are over it's essentially time to add some mileage. I've got a 4-miler scheduled for this weekend when I'll be home and it's up from there on out. 

How's your training been going?

Xo,
Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment