Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Happy Tuesday & Training Update

What a week! After spending the week dog sitting I had a fabulous weekend that consisted of some outdoor time. Since I'm still not allowed to run, I went to my first Exceed class on Saturday morning. Even with tons of modifications so I wasn't jumping and what not that class kicked my ass! It's circuit based and we did a little bit of everything. We did kettle bells, TRX, push-ups, ab work, medicine balls, etc. 

On Sunday I walked around Central Park then hung out on the balcony with the dog because I was exhausted. 

Yesterday, I finally got the OK to run 6 miles on Saturday. Yay! And by I got the OK I mean I sort of told them I was doing it and no they weren't thrilled. But, the MORE/Fitness/Shape Half Marathon is in 2 weeks and a girls gotta run!

I've also made the decision to drop all time goals for 2015. Yup, ms. competitive is running for fun. Reason being? I need to be able to actually finish all of my races in order to run the marathon and in order to do so I can't push, push, push. 

However, I've got a bunch of fun reviews coming up including ones from Fitness Glo and Liquido!

I'm excited to see what spring has in store for me. So far, it's been pretty good!

Xo,
Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment