Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Wind Down Wednesday


We're halfway through the week! Let's take time to wind down and get ready for this weekend, especially if you're like me and racing. This is going to be the longest distance I've run since early April and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. From health issues to just not wanting to run, it's going to be a physical and emotional test. 

But, I am hoping race day adrenaline takes over! I've never run Staten Island before and I love that I won't know the course. I can't wait to just take it all in and enjoy the sounds, sights and probably smells. That is, if I actually make it to the ferry. 


I'm also under-trained so this could be quite the disaster. But I'm not one to give up. 

So, I'm going to wind down and get my head in the game for this "race."

Are you racing this weekend? How are you getting through it?

Xo,
Lynette 

No comments:

Post a Comment