Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Power Up with New Dole Salad Mixes



A few months ago, the PR team at Dole sent me a package that consisted of their new Power Up Greens. Additionally, they sent me a nice healthy living kit complete with an awesome lime green yoga mat and BPA free water bottle that is currently at my work desk. 


Let's talk about the yummy salads. Of my 2 years of blogging I think this has been the BEST package I have ever received. 

First up, the Power Up Baby Kale. I'm not a huge kale person but I did enjoy it. I even purchased it on my own recently when the store was out of spinach. Dole's Power Up Baby Kale boasts high levels of antioxidant vitamins A, C, and K, along with folate, calcium and phytonutrients.


The Power Up Baby Kale and Greens consisted of baby kale, spinach, green chard and red chard. I had never really voluntarily eaten chard so it was nice to try new things I otherwise would have walked away from. Nutrients included vitamins vitamins A, C, and K, plus folate, calcium and manganese. 


Last up we have the traditional Power Up Spring Mix and Greens. This package consisted of spring mix, baby kale and baby chard. The mix provided nutrients from Vitamins A and K and included folate and manganese. 

I really enjoyed being able to experiment with the Dole Power Up Salads. From stir-fries, pasta and traditional salads to eggs and sandwiches. If you are looking for a yummy and affordable salad choice, this is it!

What are your favorite Dole products?

Xo,
Lynette 


No comments:

Post a Comment