Friday, June 27, 2014

Lole & FITiST Meet Up: ReXist360


Last Tuesday I went to Pier 25 for a large group fitness class hosted by active wear brand Lole, Hudson River Park and FITiST. Shay Kostabi was the instructor and the class was called ReExist360. Huh you ask?

According to the Facebook event listing, ReXist360 is a high-energy, high-intensity interval training class that combines the best of HIIT training with body sculpting and strength training using the patented ReXist360 training system. The hottest resistance bands on the market, designed to build, sculpt, tone muscles evenly in less time without the bulk. 


This is hands down one of the best resistance band workouts I have ever done. The ReXist bands are super comfortable. They strap on with Velcro and give you tons of space for movement and flexibility. We got 2 options in our pack, easy and medium. I chose easy since i had never done the workout before. 

Before class, I had tweeted Shay to see if there was going to be cardio involved (mainly because I ate everything and anything that day) and she assured me I was not to worry. Our warmup was without the bands but once we got them on, things heated up pretty quickly. From lunges to jumps to squats to running to abs, this class had it all. And I definitely felt it the next day. We also got to keep the bands so we could use them at home. Shay has a few online videos you could use to workout with them again. 

If you haven't tried these bands, I don't know what you're waiting for!

Xo,
Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment