Monday, May 6, 2013

Tea Me!

I am a lover of all things coffee so I was a bit skeptical when I was approached by two separate  reps wanting to send me tea. I do love to try new things though so I thought why not? I received Good Earth Tea's newest flavors along with a beautiful box filled with four Organic India tea flavors.


 














Each brand had very unique flavors that each did something different for me. I have two absolute favorites I picked.




The Good Earth Sweetly Twisted tea had just enough sweetness to it. Usually I am not a sugar person but this was warming and delicious. The actual tea was darker than I thought it was going to be- it was a deep red. I could pick out the sweet and herbal notes very easily. It reminded me of having a summer cocktail in the winter. 

To launch their new flavors, Good Earth partnered with Hollywood’s hottest new fitness guru, Bizzie Gold to create signature BUTI Fitness workouts inspired by these new flavors. Click here for Sweetly Twisted personalized workout. My advice for the workouts is more music and louder. 


The Organic India Tusli Green Tea replaced my morning coffee several times in the past two weeks. It has caffeine, which is great since most green tea I buy does not. It was so perfect I didn't even have to add milk! The Tulsi Green Tea was very light and satisfying. I was nervous about not having my coffee but the tea provided a natural, energy boost.

ORGANIC INDIA works with thousands of family farmers in India, cultivating tens of thousands of acres of farmland that has been 3rd party certified organic through funding from ORGANIC INDIA. They also work with local tribes-people in India who ethically wildcraft herbs on 592,000 acres of forest that ORGANIC INDIA has converted to USDA certified organic.

Other tea flavors I tried included:
[The Cocoa Tango tea was super spicy! My throat definitely burned but I have many friend who like chilies  If that's you, I highly recommend]e y

[I tried the Sweet Rose before I headed to bed one night and it was nice and relaxing. The notes were light yet it had a great flavor.]

Have you ever tried Organic India or Good Earth? What did you think?

Disclaimer: These products were provided to me free of charge by the company's rep. I did not, nor do I ever, receive compensation for posts. 

Xo,
Lynette

2 comments:

  1. I'm not much of a tea drinking, more of a coffee drinker, or ONLY a coffee drinker I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty much only coffee too lol Sometimes I like to switch it up- scare my taste buds!

      Delete