Saturday, May 11, 2013

24 Lessons Learned

In honor of my 24th birthday I'm sharing 24 life lessons I learned in the past year.


  1. I really, really love coffee.
  2. I spend too much time and money in Montauk.
  3. I cannot be the only one putting effort into friendships or relationships. It's a two way street.
  4. My body is capable of so much more than I ever imagined. 
  5. Someone can break your heart and leave you crying for three months, and will not give a shit.
  6. Friends will ignore your for months and then try and crawl back into your life. You decide if they're worth it.
  7. Nashville and Pretty Little Liars are the only shows I watch religiously. 
  8. Running is a huge part of my life and I've met some amazing people because of it.
  9. Heated blankets are heaven.
  10. I have no idea how to relax.
  11. If you work your ass off, good things will come.
  12. Life's easier single.
  13. I'm also not very love-able.
  14. Spinach has become an obsession. 
  15. So has my iPad.
  16. Don't trust anyone (but if you know me in real life, you know that I already knew that :p)
  17. My sister REALLY lacks street smarts.
  18. When I lost weight, my boobs shrunk, a lot.
  19. I'm really proud of my accomplishments this year.
  20. I am also lucky that #5 happened because I probably would not be where I am.
  21. I'm a big city girl, with big city dreams.
  22. The beach will always make things better.
  23. I need to stop cutting my hair short- I hate it as soon as I leave the salon.
  24. The last thing I learned this year? I cannot wait to see where my career takes me and am so excited for this chapter in my life.
Xo,
Lynette

4 comments:

  1. Love this! Especially #19 and 24!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! I'm emailing you this week so we can finally make plans to meet up too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't think I got an e-mail but I'll check my spam

      Delete