Wednesday, July 5, 2017

PR Intern Diaries: Leahi


Happy Wednesday everyone! Hope you all had a great holiday weekend and are ready to grind for the rest of this short week. I promise a fun update from me is coming soon (including a recap of a new wine company, running recaps and new gear review) but until then, here is another update from Lynette Nicole PR intern Leahi! 
------
Happy Thursday! It has been another week at LNPR and it is still as crazy as ever. There has been a lot going on and it has, as I said before, been a huge learning curve. This week I balanced a lot of different things and it has really helped me gain a little more of a grasp as to what is going on.

Early in the week, there was a ton of scheduling to do as well as memo updates, which is a good thing, knowing that our clients are getting some press! Working closely with the companies that I do allows me to see a side that the consumer doesn’t always see. Knowing about all the hard work that goes into these companies makes me appreciate them all the much more!

Later in the week I was able to do some product deliveries which was also fun because I got to make the connect between the company and the outlets that are interested. It really gave a personal touch to what we do. I got to see another side and gain a bigger appreciation for, again, all the hard work that goes into this. Its been a fun week, and I am still really exited for the weeks to come!
------

XO,
Lynette 

No comments:

Post a Comment