Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Friendsgiving 2015!


2 weekends ago I hosted my second annual Friendsgiving! It started out last year as a housewarming party/Friendsgiving and I decided to continue the tradition (mainly because all of my friends took the other holidays).

This year, we switched it up and did a potluck. Last year I cooked everything but dessert. Since everyone was bringing a dish, I decided to go the healthy route.


If you're still puzzled as to what to bring to Thanksgiving tomorrow, here are a few yummy suggestions:
Have a happy and safe holiday. I'm going to try a little digital detox. I'll be back next week!

Xo,
Lynette

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh thanks for the recipes! I'm going to my first friendsgiving tomorrow and we're bringing the turkey and the pumpkin cheesecake, which in my opinion are the best two parts of Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete